For commercials, we offer a few options:
1) We give the production the tools to set up a recycling and compost program on set. This is what the crew needs to do:
SET RECYCLING BIN RENTALS
- Whites Location Rentals
- Rents Blue Bins (121 L)
- Sells bags to fit bins (200 per box)
- Rents green compost totes
- Sells compost bags to fit totes (200 per box)
- Contact: Jason Cox 604 436–1418
SET GARBAGE, RECYCLING (including cardboard) and COMPOST DISPOSAL
- Mini Bins
- Supplies a bin that does all 3 - garbage, recycle, compost!
- Contact: Bret Dougherty 604-338-4887
BINS DISTRIBUTED ON SET
- 1 Hard/Glass/Metals, 1 Soft Plastic, 1 bottle, 2 compost, 1 garbage bin - Crafty
- 1 Hard/Glass/Metals, 1 Soft Plastic, 1 bottles, 3 compost, 1 garbage bin - Catering
- 1 Hard/Glass/Metals, 1 Paper Bin, 1 bottles, 1 compost, 1 garbage bin - Production Trailer
- 1 Hard/Glass/Metals, 1 bottles, 1 compost, 1 garbage bin - Work Trucks
- 1 Hard/Glass/Metals, 1 bottles, 1 compost, 1 garbage bin - Set
2) ON SET TRAINING and SUSTAINABILITY REPORTS - we provide a tracking sheet and train the crew in charge of waste management to calculate the commercial's impact. We can help put together a 1-2 page sustainability report for the client as well.
Green Spark Group
3) Hire our team to work with the Production to handle all waste management. The average cost for Commercials would be $2,000.00 a day. That includes, people, bins, & disposal.