EcoSet partnered with local sustainability company Green Spark Group to manage the environmental-responsibility initiatives for a Campbell's commercial filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Highlights from the shoot
In 3 shoot days, we...
- Recovered 96% (1,212 lbs) of discarded materials, with only 45 lbs of waste sent to landfill
- Avoided the use of over 600 single-use plastic water bottles
- Recycled 259 lbs of plastics, metal, glass, paper, cardboard and other materials
- Collected 835 lbs food waste and plant-based disposable products for organics recycling*
- Recovered 38 lbs of discarded materials for reuse and re-purposing in the local community
- Donated 80 lbs food to Squamish Helping Hands Society
*Organics recycling keeps food waste and other plant-based materials out of the landfill, which reduces methane emissions from the decomposition process. Methane is a powerful greenhouse gas that traps heat in our atmosphere